Getting Started with AMZ Tracker

If you’ve made it this far, you already know that AMZ has a lot to offer. You’ve heard the promises of skyrocketing sales, and coming out on top for the year, but what’s the first step?

That’s a good question, and it’s what this thread is about - Getting your products in to AMZ Tracker so that you can start to gather analytics, make smarter decisions, optimize your on page listing, and ultimately, sell more products.

I’m going to keep this quick, because that’s all that’s needed to start seeing the magic of AMZ Tracker.

Let’s get started.

1. Login to AMZTracker.Com

2. Click on “Add Product”

3. Paste the URL of the product(s) you’d like to track into the box

4. Decide which keywords you would like to track

If you’d like help with this, hit “suggested keywords"

If you already know what you want to track, just type your keywords in to the box.

5. Turn on sales tracking

6. Turn on review monitoring

That’s it. Give it a couple of days, and come back to see what the data is telling you about your product (or your competitor’s).

You’ll be able to see:
  • Gross revenue of the product, and see which way sales are trending
  • How changes to your listing effects sales of your product
  • Where you rank for your specified keywords, and see which way you are trending
  • What customers are saying about the product
And a whole lot more. After you decide which keywords you want to improve your ranking for, you can use our on page analyzer to get a split second summary of what you need to do next.

Add your first product right now, and come back here to let us know what you think.

What’s your impression of the product in the first week?

Where are you confused, or where could we do a better job of guiding you through the first couple of steps.

Comments

• This looks really good. How many products should I have listed and selling before it becomes feasible in time and money to invest in AMZ Tracker?
  • @bevhanna I'm about as biased at they come, but I think it's worth it from the very first product. Its purpose is to help you rank higher, and sell more. Every product can benefit.
    Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
    Thanks!

Travis Jamison Supremacy SEO's Link Building Service