Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazon Review Club

I saw this new Amazon review group program. I'd like to hear from others that have used it in the past:

1. What was the ratio of reviews received for each item sold through the program?
2. Did you see an increase in organic sales after all their reviews posted?

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Hey @David
    Full disclosure, I'm the cofounder of AMZ Tracker so take it for what it's worth. But... I'm also a huge seller on Amazon myself, and use the AMZ Tracker system to rank my products.

1) Review Ratio: Usually people end up with about 80% of reviews to promo codes used (not everyone will use the promos you send to them).
    We ask that reviewers leave a review within 10 days of receiving the product, which usually means about 14-16 days. In reality though, you'll get a nice spike in reviews within a few days, and then a lot more will keep trickling in over a month.

2) Absolutely a big organic sales boost, assuming that you've done everything else properly. aka If you've done all of this, the rest will take care of itself.

Here are some of my personal recent results :smiley:
    AMZ Tracker Results

• SammySammy ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    From the coupons I've given - I get about 60-70% leave a product review, maybe 80% if you include seller ratings. But they trickle in slowly after the initial bunch...
    I havent tracked how many actually used the coupon (not all have)
    Yes it increases organic rankings, and conversion rate and sales