Will there be a cost associated with Amazon Review Club?

Hi AMZ Tracker team - @Travis_Jamison & @Erik

Quick question: are you planning or do you foresee Amazon Review Club feature becoming a paid addon?

The reason I am asking is I have my own system to generate reviews - in a very similar, real, honest way, but I must say I like yours and there is very little administration with your system for a seller while we get emails, questions, issues that need to be dealt with... So if I am a paid member here on a $100 plan, can I expect to things to stay the same without ARC becoming an expensive addition later on?

If things do stay the same, could you use a couple of thousand real reviewers/Facebook fans? Let me know.

Thanks

Constantine

Comments

• Hey @constantine No plans of raising the prices on it right now. As far in the future as I can estimate, we will leave it included in the price of our AMZ Tracker subscription. If we do change it, current users will be grandfathered in.

Also... glad to hear that you love our system :smiley:

As for your reviewers and fans, yeah mate. If they are good reviewers send them our way!
    Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
    Thanks!

Travis Jamison Supremacy SEO's Link Building Service

• @Travis_Jamison I have about 900 verified reviewers with emaiils, names etc and about 2200 people on the FB page that apply for deals. I will test this out for a while longer before I our cord, but it is nice to know that this will stay as is. Does your team spend a lot of time communicating with reviewers?

Yes, very nice system. Clean design and value. Thank you.
  • You would not believe how much time these reviewers take!!!
    We all owe a huge thanks to @Erik for dealing with them
    Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
    Thanks!

Travis Jamison Supremacy SEO's Link Building Service

• I thought it was just ours... the main problem with the crowd is that they do not read instructions... but hey... glad it works overall.
  • I thought it was just ours... the main problem with the crowd is that they do not read instructions... but hey... glad it works overall.

Amazing! May I know your FB page?
  • @Nick - I am not sure plugging my project here on AMZ Tracker is the right thing to do :)
  • That's OK. actually, I just want to view your FB :D