Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Potential customer wanting a few questions answered before i sign up

Hey Guys,

I just had a few questions and I wanted to ask before signing up.

I am in the collectible coins business. I believe this business works a little different then than the majority of business on amazon.com because we usually only have one stock of what we are selling. So for example, we might get a rare coin in but there aren't many of them in the world so we have a stock of one. There are a lot of guys on amazon selling coins like I do but they have huge inventories of items with stock of one. I noticed that they aren't using all the tricks and tips that amztracker recommends and I believe that I can beat them out in the long run. I feel like this tool is more powerful for the average seller that has a large stock of a couple of different items.

Would this product be useful in growing my business? I feel like some of the most powerful tools I wouldn't be able to utilize because I don't have a large stock or the people that I am competing with do not have large stocks.

Comments

• Hey @calvincoins ,
    You probably won't get a lot of value out of the software. It's really meant for sellers who are creating and building brands (custom, private label, drop ship, etc), not doing one-off sales. You might be able to get some value out of the listing optimizer tool, and the keyword research tool, but it might not be worth the money for you.
    If you have a massive ROI per coin then maybe.
  • Thank you for getting back to me. I have been looking for something that can help me, but it doesn't look like there is much out there for what I am trying to do. On the off chance that you know of something...

Would you be able to recommend anything that would be better for my needs?