Comments

• Is there any guarantee, that I will receive Honest and Unbiased Review for each product That gived away for FREE or Deep discount?
  • Great addition to the tool set! Does this work for UK?
  • edited March 2015
    Good questions:
    1. @navaho Right now it only works in the US, but the UK & Germany are next on our list.
    2. @NaturalTonusPower There is not a guarantee (we cannot control them), but 95% of all reviewers will leave a review.
    Cheers
    Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
    Thanks!

Travis Jamison Supremacy SEO's Link Building Service

• Thanks Travis
    I will try Your software and Review club, see what will happen
    I launched my product line 3 weeks ago
  • I'm thinking of purchasing amztracker specifically for this service.

So, if I giveaway 100 products, I can expect around 95 product reviews?

Also based on your experience Travis, have you seen any increase in rankings for a keyword after testing this out?

How big or small was the jump?
  • Hey @tkyorahat I don't want to guarantee you an exact amount, but yes more or less you would get about that many reviews based on my experience. The cooler your product, the more users that will want to review it though.
    If you're selling something extra boring, or not offering an awesome deal, then less reviewers will be interested.

As for it increasing your rankings... OH yes. Big time. This can create massive ranking boosts, because the reviewers all purchase using our Super URL tool so that your targeted keywords get boosted.

It's VERY powerful.
    Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
    Thanks!

• edited July 2015
    FYI to everyone,
    We are already working on the ability to use one-off codes instead of having to protect your Amazon inventory. Should have this ready soon :smiley:
    Thanks!

• As an Amazon customer myself since 98 and approx 110 reviews (10% of products purchased) how do I get on the list of people happy to review goods? I do both, buy and sell.
  • I have a better method for protecting inventory than the ASM version, one you can turn on and off almost immediately, and that has no delay in restoring your live inventory. I'll type it up and offer it as an exclusive for the AMZ tracker community. You're gonna love it (unless you already figured it out for yourself, you little genius, you)!
  • Where are all these reviewers from? Are they from your own list? Or how are these reviewers acquired from? I need to know where these reviewers are from and how they come about knowing this "review club"?
  • Hey @Travis_Jamison do you recommend using this in conjunction with a service like Feedback Genius?
  • Hello Travis,

Will there be any way to see which reviews come from this service? For example, if you give someone a code will it keep track of whether they have left a review or not?

I am very interested in your service and will be signing up once I can use one time promo codes to product my product.

Thank you,
    -Reese
  • You can enter your Amazon Associates ID tag in the Super URL you share with your review. You can then track your promotion traffic in your Amazon Associates account.

Depending on your sales volume, it should be pretty easy to identify your promotional sales in your seller account, and by comparing your promotional sales with your recent reviews, you can manually track which shoppers have left a review and who has not.

Yes, you can use FBG for automatic follow-up communication with these promotional sales.
  • Okay here's your exclusive AMZ Tracker alternative method for protecting your inventory during promotions. You have all probably studied the method of protecting inventory, this method is a little different, and done correctly, it will absolutely protect your inventory, and limit your promotional sales to a specific quantity, whether it goes viral or not!

The basic strategy is to divide your inventory into multiple MSKUs: your main MSKU for your primary inventory, and sub-SKUS for your promotional inventory.

Let's say you have SKU PROD-1001, your main product inventory, let's say you have 1,000 units in stock.

Make a second (and third, etc...) SKU for your promotional inventory, say PRODb-1001, and ship it into the FC. Let's say it's 100 units. Set the "START SELLING DATE" to a date in the remote future in your listing. This takes it off the live listing, and although you have inventory in stock (100 units), it is invisible for all intents and purposes. You will note that when you make a new SKU for the same ASIN, you will get an Amazon warning, "you already have a SKU for this ASIN, click here to edit it". Ignore this warning, as you are using multiple SKUs for your ASIN by design.

If both your SKUs are live, you will see duplicate FBA listings on the offer page, so you want to double check your start selling date to be sure you don't have duplicate listings competing against yourself. It updates in the catalog almost immediately.

When you want to start your promotion, you "hide" your main inventory by changing the "start selling date" to a date in the far future, in "edit listings". When you save this, your offer is almost immediately taken off the Amazon offer page. Then, edit your promotional SKU to change the start date to today's date, or a date in the past, and this SKU's inventory will go live.

Once you have the process down, you can make multiple SKUs for multiple promotions, or you can use the MCF method to reserve a portion of it while your promotion is live -- This will allow you to have inventory waiting in the wings and not available for sale until you specifically activate it.

The main benefit to this method is it works almost immediately, you are not waiting for Seller Central to cancel your MCF order to get your inventory live again if you run low on live inventory. Also, this method will prevent your promotion code from chewing up all your inventory if it goes viral because the promo code will be tied to the promotional SKU you created, and not your main inventory SKU. The downside is if you go out of stock for your main inventory, you will have to manually activate your "reserve" inventory SKU to go live.

To review:

1. Create a new sub-SKU for your ASIN, set its start selling date to the far future, and ship your promotional inventory to the FC.

2. When starting your promotion, "hide" your main inventory SKU by setting its start selling date to the far future, and "activate" your promotional inventory by setting its start selling date to today's date or recent past.

3. DOUBLE CHECK your ASIN page to make sure only one FBA listing is live. Note that each time you refresh Amazon.com, I have noticed that there are multiple mirrors of Amazon ASIN pages, so it takes time for all the mirrors to update.

4. When your promotion is over (you have disabled your promotion codes), "disable" your promotional SKU and "restore" your regular inventory MSKU

5. Re-ship to replenish your promotional inventory as needed and repeat.
  • I've had a think about these reviews. Are they just requesting reviews from Amazon customer's profiles emails?
  • Awesome Service!!! Can't wait to get started, Does this work for kindle Books as well???
  • The cat is out of the bag @ amazonreviewtrader.com.

Here is the official policy from the help pages regarding soliciting product reviews:

"Misuse of ratings and feedback or reviews: Any attempt to manipulate ratings, feedback, or reviews is prohibited.

Reviews: Reviews are important to the Amazon Marketplace, providing a forum for feedback about product and service details and reviewers' experiences with products and services — positive or negative. You may not write reviews for products or services that you have a financial interest in, including reviews for products or services that you or your competitors sell. Additionally, you may not provide compensation for a review other than a free copy of the product. If you offer a free product, it must be clear that you are soliciting an unbiased review. The free product must be provided in advance; no refunds are permitted after the review is written. Review solicitations that ask for only positive reviews or that offer compensation are prohibited. You may not ask buyers to remove negative reviews."

Because most promotions are dollar off (and usually only a dollar), since they are not free, this doesn't really apply. The only slippery spot I can see is at :45 in the promo video, "5-star, we hope" which could be interpreted as requesting a biased review.

On the shopper's side, here is the official guideline regarding free product in exchange for reviews: "Full disclosure: If you received a free product in exchange for your review, please clearly and conspicuously disclose that that you received the product free of charge. Reviews from the Amazon Vine™ program are already labeled, so additional disclosure is not necessary."

The site looks great, and it looks like there are already a lot of sellers who are promoting their products there -- good luck to all!
  • @RaymondU, dumb question but is this site related to the Amazon Review Club?
  • @RaymondU nevermind... just clicked the sign up as a seller!
  • Hey Everyone,
    We now support single use (one time) promo codes!

You asked, and we delivered :).
    https://www.amztracker.com/blog/amazon-reviews-club

Enjoy!
    Thanks!

• Hey Everyone,
    Thanks for your great feedback! I'm closing this thread since we've updated so many things since we launched.

I really appreciate everyone listed below who helped out!

@NaturalTonusPower @navaho @tkyorahat @Ian @RaymondU @amznewbie @keneke @arw50452
    Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.