Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reviewers getting your products for nothing and reselling them on their own listings at Amazon.

Hi Everyone, I have an issue here with my reviewers. Some of my them are "reselling" my product on the same Amazon page! How can I control this? Is this only happening to me or has this happened to anyone else? Is there any way to control this? I am asking myself if this is even legal?
Thanks for your response!

Comments

• I don't think you can. I'd just blacklist them and not offer them the product next time.
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    It's happening a lot to me - but on ebay.

Only in the last month I've noticed - I've seen at least 6 separate listings for my products, along with plenty of other review club products. These are sellers with 1000+ feedback on ebay reselling Amazon products, should be super easy to find out who they are in review club..
  • Just noticed my products are being resold also. Is it possible to find out which reviewers are doing this?
  • AMZTracker really needs to imply the coupon code history tab...
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited June 2015
    There's 6 active listings this week on Ebay alone for my Amazon products selling at about 50-75% of my Amazon selling price - l haven't even given out large amounts recently.
    It's only a very recent thing, in the beginning the review club worked perfectly, there was 0 reselling (that I noticed) So it's clear these are all new reviewers. Im also extremely picky with reviewers these days.

What's the best way to stop this? @Erik @Travis_Jamison
    I realise it's just cost of doing business so I'm not too worried about the $$$ - but it devalues my brand, confusers buyers and obviously is terrible for the review club to have this happening.

I'll give you a list of the sellers if you want - should be able to get their details and kick them out.
  • If you can figure out who they are then I would LOVE to get rid of these guys. Show me who they are. They are infiltrating review groups everywhere because there isn't a clear way to stop them.

• There is no way to figure them out - they will use a different name and ID on Ebay and Amazon... Small amounts... perhaps exclusive "one per customer" codes... it is a pain in the ass to start a listing for one item... So limiting promos to one per customer will discourage these people... small batches will work as well too.... otherwise it is trial and error... too much work...
  • I get it from time to time as well. I usually send them a cease and desist letter, but do let them know that they can sell as used under my listing. This works 99% of the time.