Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Competitors Keywords

Hi
Does AMZ tracker tell us what competitors rank for in terms of keywords? Or is it something that we need to provide and check their rankings?

I know its a long shot but I thought I ask. I usually use SEMRush for stuff like that it's a bit harder to use for a specific competitor.

Any idea?
Tagged:

Comments

• Nah unfortunately it doesn't exist. Another product even had something similar, but had to shut it down and didn't work very well.

My co-founder and I talked before about trying to build this, but it's a HUUUUGE task, so if we ever do it will be down the road.

As for now, the easiest way is just to look at your competitors title & bullet points. 9/10 times the keywords will be in that section.
  • I bet it's a hard task. Yes that's what I have been doing (looking at their bullet points). It's interesting how little keywords some of them use and still outrank us. It must be the ratings and back-end search terms then (I guess).