Hey! We are very happy to announce that our Amazon review groups have been an amazing success! Our product reviewers have been getting super awesome deals on great items, and our Amazon merchants have been getting the traction and reviews they need to boost sales to brand new highs.
- To become an Amazon Reviewer Join Here
If you're wanting to join up, please visit the following links
- To become an Amazon reviewer in the UK Join Here
- If you are an Amazon seller (merchant) looking to ethically boost your reviews and skyrocket your sales then please visit here.
Hey Guys & Gals,
Take a seat because
I know a lot of you have been patiently waiting for this announcement, so I'm happy to finally release to you our new Amazon Review Club
(see all of the features and FAQ here
).We've created an easy way for our AMZ Tracker users to get what you need to rapidly gain traction in the Amazon search engine
1) Get real sales from real buyers to drive up your best seller rankings and velocity.
2) Force these sales to improve rankings for your keywords due to incorporation of our Super URL tool.
3) The easiest way to ethically get lots of reviews for your products in a short amount of time.
This is hands down the fastest way to rank high in Amazon
The Amazon Review Group solves the "chicken or the egg" problem in Amazon.
It's hard to get sales without reviews, and it's hard to get reviews without sales. Our Review Club solves this problem quickly and easily.
How it works:
1) Post your product with a nice discounted promo code on the "Amazon Review Group" tab in your seller dashboard.
2) Real, verified users are ready and eager to buy your product (only after you approve them)
3) You get real, QUALITY reviews for your product in no time
4) Sit back and watch your sales rapidly grow as a result 5) Update* The Amazon Review Club now utilizes single-use promo codes to avoid any problems with codes going viral
This new feature is available for all "Basic" level AMZ Tracker
users ( aka $50/m and up)
(if you are not at this level, you can upgrade in your "account settings" area in the user dashboard)
(read the full FAQ here
- Q: Does this work for non-US products?
- A: Not right now. The Review Club is only for the Amazon.com US store. Will add more in the future.
- Q: Does this work for Kindle books?
- A: It *can*, but it's not designed specifically for it. If you have a Kindle book that users might like to read then you can probably get some reviews, but if it's heavily niched down results might not be as good. These are real reviews.
- Q: Can I use one time (single use) promo codes
- A: Yes! Thanks to your awesome feedback it now works with these! This is an awesome feature and we highly recommend it!
- Q: How long will it take to get the reviews?
- A: We request all reviewers to make sure and leave both a product review AND a seller review within 10 days maximum of receiving the product. We feel this is the best time frame. Not all at once, and not too spread out either.
- Q: Do you guarantee 100% of the users will leave a review?
- A: Nah. I wish we could, but these are NOT fake reviews. These are real people, but we usually see 90-95% of reviewers follow through as asked.
Note* We track ALL of our reviewers accounts to make sure they are holding up their end of the bargain. If not, we kick them out!
- Q: Is this within Amazons terms of service?
- A: Yep! See for yourself here
. If you give it to them for free, they need to disclose it. We actually ask that reviewers mention this even if they don't get it for free, but you have the option for them to keep this private as well.