How Many Times Can Reviewers Review the Same Product?

mklee01mklee01
edited July 2015 in General
Hi,

Running my first campaign with the Review Club and it struck me that if I run a second campaign next month for the same product, will the successful reviewers in the first campaign be able to request my product again? If so, will Amazon allow a reviewer to review the same product more than once?

Thank you.

Comments

• ZetaZeta ✭✭
    One can only review the same product once.
  • Zeta, to clarify, you're saying the Review Club will not allow the same reviewer to review the same product subsequently?
  • ZetaZeta ✭✭
    mklee01 said:

Zeta, to clarify, you're saying the Review Club will not allow the same reviewer to review the same product subsequently?

Oh I'm not sure of the Review Club, I know Amazon itself won't tho. I would hope us Reviewers would be honest enough to not take advantage of a promo twice for the same exact item, but I know that's naive of me.
  • edited July 2015
    On amazon yes, but I have seen items on the review side that I have previously reviewed and it will still allow me to click on it and ask to review it again. I know because I made the mistake of clicking on an item(HDMI Cable) that I thought I hadn't previously reviewed. I thought I had reviewed the 6ft cable and not the 15ft cable. Sure enough I was approved and when I went to buy it, Amazon showed I had previously purchased it. I contacted the seller to see if I could retract the review offer since I couldn't leave another review.

What I don't like is say a seller sells multiple items from one page and you get approved to review more than one item on that page. You cannot leave both reviews. You can only leave one or the other. I had that problem with a seller who had different types of headphones on the page. I was approved for both, bought both, but couldn't review both.
  • mklee01 said:

Zeta, to clarify, you're saying the Review Club will not allow the same reviewer to review the same product subsequently?

Correct. Reviewers can only request a product once, since they can only review it once.
  • Thanks everyone.