Little Advice for New Reviewer on Leaving Reviews Please. Thanks.

Hi There, just received my first lot of items from AMZ sellers to test & review.
Will be leaving my reviews in next couple of days.
I have written my own reviews for items I purchased on Amazon myself and have never had an issue with my reviews not being published. I almost always include pic's & in depth reviews about products I have bought myself.

But just a little concerned after seeing posts regarding Amazon not posting reviews, or cancelling people's account etc.
So if anyone has any advice for me I would greatly appreciate it, as I pay for PRime membership and use Amazon for myself a lot.

I understand I need to include if I received the product free or for a discount but any ideas on ensuring my reviews get published as I don't want the sellers not to get the reviews and I don't want my Amazon account blocked etc.
many thanks in advance and really enjoying the AMZ review club so far
Thanks.

Comments

• ZetaZeta ✭✭
    Include pictures if you can of the item opened and in use if you can. I do this when possible to prove I have the item(If the company sends me the item directly) and yes always include that you received the item for the sole purpose of doing a review.
  • Hi Zeta, your a quick responder lol.
  • ZetaZeta ✭✭
    misspinky said:

Hi Zeta, your a quick responder lol.

Heh I work from home so I'm usually around to help with the questions I can as a reviewer.
  • Sorry the rest of my msg didn't post.. Must remember to copy before hitting post.

Yes I always try and post pics with my reviews but just concerned over the reasons Amazon may remove review or block account.
    As I think I would get Amazon withdrawal symptoms if they blocked my account. Lol
  • ZetaZeta ✭✭
    misspinky said:

Sorry the rest of my msg didn't post.. Must remember to copy before hitting post.

Yes I always try and post pics with my reviews but just concerned over the reasons Amazon may remove review or block account.
    As I think I would get Amazon withdrawal symptoms if they blocked my account. Lol

Same here, It's a hobby I enjoy and I like that it's something I can do and improve my skills at.

• Zeta, do I hit the quote button to add in your message to reply to it?
    Just like you did to my message ?
    Apologies I have never really posted comment on a site like this before so I'm still learning.
    Thanks.
  • ZetaZeta ✭✭
    No you didn't, I just got in the habit of doing that in case someone else replies, people would know what my comment was in reference to.
  • Ok thanks for the tip Zeta.
    Note to self for future reference.
  • Also @misspinky
    Don't worry too much, these instances of people having problems leaving reviews are VERY isolated. Not frequent at all if you just follow the rules.
  • misspinkymisspinky
    edited August 2015
    Hi @Travis_Jamison
    Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.
    I got scared from reading a few blog posts recently.
    I'm a wimp what can I say.
    Just would be horiffied