Little Advice for New Reviewer on Leaving Reviews Please. Thanks.

Hi There, just received my first lot of items from AMZ sellers to test & review.
Will be leaving my reviews in next couple of days.
I have written my own reviews for items I purchased on Amazon myself and have never had an issue with my reviews not being published. I almost always include pic's & in depth reviews about products I have bought myself.

But just a little concerned after seeing posts regarding Amazon not posting reviews, or cancelling people's account etc.
So if anyone has any advice for me I would greatly appreciate it, as I pay for PRime membership and use Amazon for myself a lot.

I understand I need to include if I received the product free or for a discount but any ideas on ensuring my reviews get published as I don't want the sellers not to get the reviews and I don't want my Amazon account blocked etc.
many thanks in advance and really enjoying the AMZ review club so far
Thanks.

Comments

• ZetaZeta ✭✭
    Include pictures if you can of the item opened and in use if you can. I do this when possible to prove I have the item(If the company sends me the item directly) and yes always include that you received the item for the sole purpose of doing a review.
  • Hi Zeta, your a quick responder lol.
  • ZetaZeta ✭✭
    misspinky said:

Hi Zeta, your a quick responder lol.

Heh I work from home so I'm usually around to help with the questions I can as a reviewer.
  • Sorry the rest of my msg didn't post.. Must remember to copy before hitting post.

Yes I always try and post pics with my reviews but just concerned over the reasons Amazon may remove review or block account.
    As I think I would get Amazon withdrawal symptoms if they blocked my account. Lol
  • ZetaZeta ✭✭
    misspinky said:

Sorry the rest of my msg didn't post.. Must remember to copy before hitting post.

Yes I always try and post pics with my reviews but just concerned over the reasons Amazon may remove review or block account.
    As I think I would get Amazon withdrawal symptoms if they blocked my account. Lol

Same here, It's a hobby I enjoy and I like that it's something I can do and improve my skills at.

• Zeta, do I hit the quote button to add in your message to reply to it?
    Just like you did to my message ?
    Apologies I have never really posted comment on a site like this before so I'm still learning.
    Thanks.
  • ZetaZeta ✭✭
    No you didn't, I just got in the habit of doing that in case someone else replies, people would know what my comment was in reference to.
  • Ok thanks for the tip Zeta.
    Note to self for future reference.
  • Also @misspinky
    Don't worry too much, these instances of people having problems leaving reviews are VERY isolated. Not frequent at all if you just follow the rules.
    Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
    Thanks!

Travis Jamison Supremacy SEO's Link Building Service

• misspinkymisspinky
    edited August 2015
    Hi @Travis_Jamison
    Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.
    I got scared from reading a few blog posts recently.
    I'm a wimp what can I say.
    Just would be horiffied