SuperURL tool looks like it is limiting the "search" to my brand only

edited August 2015 in Amazon SEO
Hi, I created a SuperURL and in the search box on Amazon I only see Turmaquik selected, vs all of Amazon. I'd assume this is a problem in the way Amazon will read traffic to this URL?

Thoughts anyone?

Comments

• Are you using your merchant ID? If so, delete the merchant ID in the Super URL dashboard and you should be good to go :)
    Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
    Thanks!

Travis Jamison Supremacy SEO's Link Building Service

• edited August 2015
    Cool thanks Travis! I gave away 15 samples using the SuperURL with merchant ID. Is that pretty much going to be useless in terms of keyword ranking? Why put the merchant ID option there if it cuts the legs off of the SuperURL? Just trying to understand since I am new to selling on Amazon.
  • No worries you will still get plenty of benefit.
    The merchant ID in the super URL is used for sellers who have multiple people selling on one listing. This way they can send traffic to a listing and not have to worry about another seller getting the buy box.
    If you're the only seller then it's not something to worry about.
    Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
    Thanks!

Travis Jamison Supremacy SEO's Link Building Service