A Guide To Getting Traction For Your Business

edited April 2015 in General
Hey Guys & Gals,
As some of you know, I'm also a Google SEO-nerd as well as an Amazon one. I just wrote a new post that might be able to help some of you out in getting traction for your business from other channels besides Amazon.

This would benefit readers who are trying to build a brand, and are looking at how to easily get more traffic in a short amount of time.

Here's the traction post.
Enjoy!

Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
Thanks!

Travis Jamison Supremacy SEO's Link Building Service

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Travis, I just read your SEO article as well as the digital marketer funnel article. We are looking to work with someone who can help us implement all of these strategies. Is this a service you offer? Aldenwonnell@gmail.com

Thanks!
  • @aldenwonnell Possibly. We finally re-opened RankBOSS last night after being closed to new customers for 5 months. Feel free to contact our support if you have questions.

As for the funnels, I'm a really big fan of what the Digital Marketer people have on this subject. They're a tad bit on the spammy side, but they without a doubt know their stuff.

I purchased the Funnel Blueprint program for $1,000 and was very happy with the value. It's closed now, but I think they will re-open it again.

To get the 80/20 of Funnel Blueprint, check out the Napkin Project. It's around $100 I think.

For implementing this stuff, I'm a big fan of using Drip Email Marketing Automation Software (we use it for AMZ Tracker) by the SAAS legend Rob Walling. Or check out Click Funnels for a big-ass drag and drop website funnel.
    Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
    Thanks!

• @Travis_Jamison I just signed up. Have a bunch of questions, it DEFINITELY interested in using the service. When can we talk in more detail?
  • Hey @aldenwonnell sure thing. Reach out to the manager of that business (Nick) at Nick @ Supremacyseo.com, or to pre-answer the questions we'll need just submit the contact form. He'll be able to help you with all you need :smile:

Cheers!
    Thanks!