AMZ Tracker Is Hiring! (*Update* The positions have been filled)

Hey everyone,
We are adding 4 more people to our team to continue making AMZ Tracker more awesome. All positions will be location independent, after first spending 3 months with me in Bangkok, Thailand.

If interested please take a look, or I would greatly appreciate it if you would share with others.

Check out the new positions here!

Thanks!
Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
Thanks!

Travis Jamison Supremacy SEO's Link Building Service

Tagged:

Comments

• Any chance you'd be interested in hiring a contractor? I'm unable to move to Bangkok (microsoft startup program), however, I can help with the fraudulent activity some users are mentioning going on in 'reviewer-land'. Drop me a line and I can have my application in a.s.a.p .

Thanks,
    Justin
  • @Justin I appreciate the interest, but I've found over time that having people in person at first just makes everything run SO much better. It just reduces the learning curve.

Thanks though!
    Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
    Thanks!

• @Travis_Jamison No prob! Best of luck with the program.
  • @Travis_Jamison Any updates on the positions?
  • @justin15 not just yet, but soon!
    Thanks!

• Hey everyone,
    Only 3 days left to apply here. There is a countdown timer on the page.

Cheers
    Thanks!

• Dang this sounds like a fun opportunity. Be it that I have a family to support and raise I dont think 3 months abroad is my best option. It does sound like a fun gig and a fun opportunity to say the least.
  • Are you an admin of this site? I was wondering if someone could reply to my email is sent amz yesterday.
  • Hi Travis,

I am interested in joining your team and have no problem spending 3 month with you in Thailand. I will be Malaysia from November to February for Web Development Training so I don't know if it will work for you. But if you are still hiring after February 2016, please let me know. Also, I have a strong Accounting background.

• How I would love this!