Will AMZTracker tell me what keywords my competition is ranking for?

I'm deciding whether or not to get AMZTracker. I have 2 questions: Will AMZTracker tell me what keywords my competition is ranking for? Is there a way to give AMZtracker a root keyword and get keyword suggestions from it. The demo video didn't make that clear. Thanks!

Comments

• Hey there
    Ok

1- Yes amztracker can tell you what kw's your competition ranks for but not with a single click. You would need to add a list of possible kw's to be tracked under that product and in a minute or 2 you can see which ones are ranking and which ones are not. It might not get you all the kw's but if it is your market you should be able to guess the main large kw's that matter most anyway.

2- Yes, you would go to the kw tool. In the left column is where you enter your root or seed kw. Then click the "Generate suggestions" button under the left column.
    This will fill the middle column with all the suggestions we can generate.
    You choose the ones you want to track by checking the box and clicking the "to keywords" button.
    Once all the kw's you want to track are in the left column you click the "add keywords" button and they will be added to the product to be tracked.

Hope this helps