Amazon just sent me this email. Looks like a pretty sweet deal!
Provide box contents to Amazon and earn a credit of up to $5,000
Hello from Amazon
We are offering a promotional credit of up to $5,000 on Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) Pick & Pack fees for sellers who opt in to the promotion and provide accurate box content information for each box they send to Amazon fulfillment centers from now until December 31, 2015.
By providing us with the contents of your boxes, you can reduce the amount of time it takes to make your products available for sale. Starting early next year, all FBA sellers will be required to provide this information for each box they send to Amazon. Once this requirement goes into effect, boxes with missing or inaccurate information may be subject to additional fees.
Take advantage of this promotion now to get a head start on adjusting to the new requirement and also earn an FBA Pick & Pack fee credit of up to $5,000. How it works:
Providing box contents to Amazon:
- Opt in to the promotion in the Inbound Settings section of your FBA settings. The registration window opens today and closes on November 16, 2015.
- Once registered, you will be required to provide accurate box contents for each shipment you send to an Amazon fulfillment center.
- During the promotional period, you will be eligible for a $0.04 Pick & Pack credit for each unit you send to an Amazon fulfillment center with accurate box content information. You will earn that credit when you make a sale of any product through FBA. You can earn a maximum of $5,000 in total credits during the promotional period. The promotional period will end on December 31, 2015, and credits will no longer be available even if you had not earned the maximum of $5,000 by that time.
- All credits you have earned will automatically be paid to you in January 2016.
- Please note that this promotion does not apply to units fulfilled through the FBA Small and Light program.
- For additional information, please see our promotion help page.
You will be able to provide us with the contents of your boxes (including expiration dates, if applicable) using any of the following methods:
For less than truckload (LTL) and full truckload (FTL) shipments, box labels printed from Seller Central are now unique for each box. This allows you to match the contents of each box with the appropriate box number. Please note that you will no longer be able to copy a single box label and apply it to multiple boxes, since each label is unique. This change applies to all sellers, regardless of whether you participate in the promotion.
Registration closes on November 16, 2015. If you have any additional feedback or questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for selling on Amazon.
The Fulfillment by Amazon team