Product for review is not showing on Amztrader, what happen?

Product for review is not showing on Amztrader, what happen?

Comments

• I am seeing the same issue. My Review Club listing is Running according to the AMZTracker site, but when I search for my product on the AMZReviewTrader site it is no longer visible.
  • I don't understand the question. More details please.

My Review Club listing is Running according to the AMZTracker site, but when I search for my product on the AMZReviewTrader site it is no longer visible.
  • Just go into the review club settings in your AMZ Tracker dashboard, and click the "view" arrow. You will be taken directly to the page to see if it's live.

If it says "Expired" then you need to fix the dates on your listing.
  • TijayTijay
    edited September 2015
    No, it's not expired - checked that first. The arrow is green and it says the listing is running. The link to see it live on the site works fine for me, but unfortunately that's not how reviewers find it. When you actually try searching for the product on the AMZReviewTrader site it is still not visible - just tried again.
  • exactly same as Tijay said.

Just go into the review club settings in your AMZ Tracker dashboard, and click the "view" arrow. You will be taken directly to the page to see if it's live.

If it says "Expired" then you need to fix the dates on your listing.

exactly same as Tijay said. the listing is not expired and the arrow is green. when i search the product, it's not showing on the AMZReviewTrader site.
  • TijayTijay
    edited September 2015
    Jinlong Lin, I managed to fix this myself. I added my ASIN for a second time (+ add product), then swapped over the Review Club listing details and voucher codes and it worked - my listing is now showing again on the AMZTrader site. I am now copying over my keywords from the orginal ASIN entry to the new one, and recreating my super URLs onto the 2nd ASIN entry. After that's done I will delete the original ASIN entry. It's a bit of a hassle, but I had to try because my ranking have been plummeting since Sunday without the review club...I'm just starting out. Hope this helps you or Travis to get this fixed for others.
    ps; the requests for review are coming in again...phew :-)
  • Tijay said:

Jinlong Lin, I managed to fix this myself. I added my ASIN for a second time (+ add product), then swapped over the Review Club listing details and voucher codes and it worked - my listing is now showing again on the AMZTrader site. I am now copying over my keywords from the orginal ASIN entry to the new one, and recreating my super URLs onto the 2nd ASIN entry. After that's done I will delete the original ASIN entry. It's a bit of a hassle, but I had to try because my ranking have been plummeting since Sunday without the review club...I'm just starting out. Hope this helps you or Travis to get this fixed for others.
    ps; the requests for review are coming in again...phew :-)

but the people who have already review your product can request product for review again, you will lose your inventory since reviewer can only leave review one time.
  • From a reviewers point of view.... I don't think many of us use search. It's way to hit and miss. Some reset this list to lowest price and go page by page. Personally I reset the list order to newest listings and then I will check specific categories like Sports or Kitchen. The "search" bar gives either no results or unrelated results.
  • sophieosophieo
    edited September 2015
    I have this same problem on my UK and USA listings everything is set listings are showing as running, I have codes expiry date is set in the future, but when I search for my product on the search its not there it is still for france and germany but not for UK and USA obviously an issue with the software its been like this for 4 days for me on the USA and 2/3 days on the UK, it's really frustrating checking continuously throughout the day and I was trying to do a promo but haven't had any new requests now for days… surely I don't have to redo the whole review listing and ASINS keywords etc? Can admin please confirm if the only work around is to do a new listing and delta the old one? I can't keep going like this its very time consuming checking everything on both listings on the 2 sites.
  • sophieosophieo
    edited September 2015
    I've done the same as Tijay did, it was a bit of a mission for UK and USA plus I still have the old listings as there were some reviewers I was just watching, probably over my limit for keywords now as I can't delete the other listings, will have to just remove the vouchers so they are not live and showing anymore if the problem eventually gets sorted., but it was better than wasting even more time waiting around checking all day every day.
  • sophieosophieo
    edited September 2015
    All was going so well 27 reviews from getting back online in a couple of hours but low and behold my 2nd USA listing is not visible now as well as my first, Uk is is still showing, touch wood, I really don't think I can add another product for the USA as I want to stagger the reviews so then I would end up with 3 of the same listing and wouldn't be able to delete any, please can we have an update admin, this is something that really needs sorting out.
  • @sophieo Did you email support? This forum really isn't used for support, it's used to help sellers with techniques.

Anyway, I looked at your situation and the reason it's not listed anymore is because you have WAY more reviewers in your account than you do available promos. We cap it so that we don't have our reviewers requesting products all day long that they will never receive.

For example, in your account you have one product with 132 pending reviewers, and only 72 available vouchers. Delete some of the reviewers if you don't like them and then you will start getting new requests.

Hope that helps!
  • Hi Travis,

Thats really helpful information, thanks, I did get a support email back but it didn't explain it like you did. I added more codes and approve some and now everything is hunky dory.

It would be helpful for an error to come up like it shows when "listing has expired" or "no more codes" so that its clear what the issue is its fine for me now but i'm sure others will have the same problem who haven't read this thread….

A bit of feedback

I personally like to keep people in the list that I am not sure about, ideally there would be a folder or an archive or something where you can put them.

I keep them for the following reasons

- about a 3rd in my account have 0 reviews so I found that if I wait a bit then they may start reviewing the I can have a look see and decide whether to review them.
    -
    - I don't approve anyone now who doesn't put the disclaimer in their reviews I'd say those account for a 3rd also, however when I have gone back after a week then I see they are starting to use it then I will approve them.

So for the above reasons it would be helpful to have a place to put the "ones to watch" instead of just tossing them aside when they could turnout to be viable.

Hope thats helpful feedback.

Thanks,

Sophie.