Approval emails not showing up

I have not received any approval emails since 9/4/15 and it is causing me to lose a lot of products I wanted to try. I am receiving the review reminder emails just fine. Can this be fixed soon please?

Comments

• I am also receiving the daily deals or hot deals emails without issue. Only my approval emails seem to be affected
  • Check your spam folder, about half of mine end up there. You can also check your dashboard on the site. the dashboard tells you how many items you have reviews pending on so just check to see if the number has increased. I do review at least one review a day and I make a mental note of how many there are left to do (I actually try to do enough that my pending number is a multiple of 5 so I know that if I have 37 or 33 or what not there are new approvals to deal with).
  • I noticed this as well. The email went to spam. I also noticed that the button to go to amazon is finally back in the email. Blue button that says Complete Purchase on Amazon. So maybe the fix to get the button back is causing the issue. If you add the email address to your contacts it should stop going to spam.
  • Approval emails and the reminder emails are on the same "system". I accidentally hit spam while on mobile email and no longer receive those. I wish I did. There's no way to resubscribe so becareful that doesn't happen to all of you.

*Suggestion to staff - subscribe/unsubscribe options for the mailing lists.*
  • Approval emails and the reminder emails are on the same "system". I accidentally hit spam while on mobile email and no longer receive those. I wish I did. There's no way to resubscribe so becareful that doesn't happen to all of you.

*Suggestion to staff - subscribe/unsubscribe options for the mailing lists.*
  • I am also receiving the daily deals or hot deals emails without issue. Only my approval emails seem to be affected

I'm getting the same.. just not approval emails.. I'm not getting approved for anything as of 9 days ago. I still get reminders and such emails without fail.