Seller ranking disappeared

edited October 2015 in Amazon SEO
Hi,

We had a product that was improving in rankings gradually, and then all of a sudden disappeared for all keywords today. It is still being sold in the marketplace but does not rank for any keywords now. I used SuperURLS and ran a promo with 55 products given away for 1 dollar (some accidentally given for free because of a pricing mistake).

Does anyone know why this would happen?
Tagged:

Comments

• No worries, it's almost certain that your product has just been pulled from the search results for something simple. Most likely you just need to reduce your title to under 200 characters.

The other reason would be that your product has been flagged for some problem related to terminology that you're using in the listing (especially for health).

If you want to send me the email you use for AMZ Tracker I can take a look myself.
    Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
    Thanks!

Travis Jamison Supremacy SEO's Link Building Service

• For anyone who might have been watching this thread, I confirmed with Ryan that Amazon had removed the product from its search results for having the title be over 200 characters. Ryan fixed it and the rankings are back :)

oh yeah amazon seller rankings are back
    Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
    Thanks!

Travis Jamison Supremacy SEO's Link Building Service