Reques to refund by amzreviewtrader member

Hi guys looking for a little advice , ive had a request from an amzreviewtrader.com and not sure how to handle it best ...
so she forgot to use the coupon and paid full price and now is requesting i refund the sale via amazon and then send her another coupon so she can repurchase it. Thats all good and well but will AZ refund my fees as well on the sale ? if so I will do it no probs but if they wont then shes going to have to pay the $6.50 AZ charged me for the sale for her mistake .
anyone got advice or experience with this situation ?
Cheers
James

Comments

• I don't know if Amz will refund and I wouldn't care - I'd refund her and forget about it. If she's too retarded to order correctly then I doubt she could write a review
  • caleoncaleon
    edited January 2016
    haha agreed thanks thats what im gonna do
  • Hey Caleon, you should get a refund on your fees, but they might vary. Since you're doing a full refund, you should get all your fees back. You can read more on the Amazon website here https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200365290#d
  • Sammy said:

I don't know if Amz will refund and I wouldn't care - I'd refund her and forget about it. If she's too retarded to order correctly then I doubt she could write a review

This may not be her fault. This happened to me a while back and the seller refunded. On the order page, it showed the coupon applied and the total $1.00. Then after hitting submit, it charged me the full amount. Chatting with amazon they said no coupon code was applied. Now if she forgot to use the code that's one thing, but I have experienced an issue where Amazon system didn't apply it correctly.