Convert Better. Sell More. Rank Higher. You do not have to be a good writer.

edited February 2016 in General
Hey guys, I talked to Travis and he wanted me to post in here to help AMZTracker users make more money by selling more and converting better every single day.

My name is Matt Ward. I am copywriter. I sell on Amazon. I host the FBA ALLSTARS podcast and consult for Amazon sellers on increasing business, conversions and profit.

Sellers asked me to create an easy to follow, Amazon ONLY copywriting course to increase sales - even if you are not a good writer. So that is what I did. And guess what?

And you are throwing money down the drain

Spending on ads without converting customers costs your business. How much is your conversion rate costing you?

But what if your ACOS is okay? You are in the clear right? Wrong. Consider this – increasing your conversion rate increases your sales without increasing ad spend. So, you can bid more, sell more and rank higher, all without spending a cent more on advertising.

You don’t need to be good at writing

English class was my weakness. I was not a good writer. Sales copy is not hard though. It is a formula for manipulating desires. It is a formula ANYONE can do. We go step-by-step through this easy to follow, easy to replicate sales formula. And it works.

Here is how it works

It is a step-by-step process. We find the important keywords, we research customer wants and then we write. First, a tested headline formula designed to sell well and rank better. Then bullet point strategies and writing styles proven to convert. We make a sales letter for your product and optimize the description. We cover all the bases on increasing conversion rates. Each chapter boosts your conversion rates. Each helps you rank higher. Everything is important and together it takes average and above average Amazon listings to the next level. Plus it is streamlined to save you time, and therefore money.

Why write copywriting book for Amazon?

I sell on Amazon. Clients and sellers wanted a short, straightforward strategy to increase conversions, sales and rankings. This book shows you how. It is my proven, easy to follow process on writing effective sales copy.

You are leaving money on the table. That sucks. I would love to help you grow your business exponentially - more sales, conversions, profit and product launches every single day. Find out more here.

Cheers,

Matt

Ps. Most make their money back in a week, usually less. Good luck :)

Comments

• Hey Everyone just confirming that I told Matt he could post here. We're not getting any kind of affiliate commission either.
    Matt is just one hell of a marketer/copywriter, so I figured the product would be really good and help those that need it.
    Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
    Thanks!

Travis Jamison Supremacy SEO's Link Building Service