Amz.one Are they part of AMZ reviews?

Hi,

I got this email earlier and wondered if they were a sub company of amzreviews? I didn't click any links out of caution and don't get why they have my email. Sorry about the patchy email (I print screened it and put it back together in paint).

Comments

Run for the hills! Amz.one is a scam site that copied our design screen for screen, probably to collect credit card information. Travis posted about it when it popped up last year: http://community.amztracker.com/discussion/34/amz-one-is-a-scam-site-run/p1. Not associated with us in any way!
  • edited February 2016
    Thanks Dan! I'll be sure to avoid them like the plague then!

I also have another question about sellers who obviously get others to downrate negative reviews, where does AMZ stand on them? I posted a negative but honest review for a product that didn't work and within a few hours had 3 non-helpful votes. I also noticed that all other negative reviews had similar ratings (honestly, all of them), whilst positive and high star reviews had multiple helpful ones.
  • Thanks Dan! I'll be sure to avoid them like the plague then!

I also have another question about sellers who obviously get others to downrate negative reviews, where does AMZ stand on them? I posted a negative but honest review for a product that didn't work and within a few hours had 3 non-helpful votes. I also noticed that all other negative reviews had similar ratings (honestly, all of them), whilst positive and high star reviews had multiple helpful ones.

We do not promote this. It is against Amazon's TOS I'm sure.
    Hey Everyone, full of both happiness and sadness I have moved on from AMZ Tracker. If you need anything hit up Support@AMZtracker.com for help.
    Thanks!

Travis Jamison Supremacy SEO's Link Building Service