How are people getting alot of reviewers

Hi all,

When I set my product to free I get like 50-100 people apply for my product a day, however if I set it is to £1 then this drops to like 5 a day. I heard that free giveaways are no good now for ranking so just wondering what people have found to get the most reviewers.

Does it still work to give your product for £0.10 or does it have to be £1 minimum?

Thanks

Comments

• Most reviewers like free products. And I believe that is the habit now and that's our (sellers) fault ;)

All low priced products must be free. For £1 there is sales from reviewers who definitely interested in this product at a good discount. No point to charge £0.10 it won't help I would say
  • So is anyone seeing any positive ranking movements on free giveaways? I mean in terms of keyword movement, not BSR.

I did a free giveaway with a superurl and got dropped in the rank so I am guessing I got a slap from that.

I am wondering though with a direct link to the product will free giveaways work for keyword ranking?
  • Good question. I will start my promo in 3 days and I don't know, which url will be better - superurl or direct link?...
  • @fbaseller1, @G6956955
    I don't think anyone know the answer on this question. After all changes on Amazon need much more time for testing what works and what's not. You can use superurls (but looks like it's not a feature for ranking anymore) at your own risk. IMO there is a chance that Amazon may mark these listings as not organic and as a result you may have no sales at all. That's why AMZtracker made such changes in past?

• I am wondering though with a direct link to the product will free giveaways work for keyword ranking?

It Definitely Will!