Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Amazon Review Club - Updated!

2»

Comments

• Is there a way I can go back to my listing and alter/improve the message I am sending to coupon recipients, along with their voucher?
  • ErikErik admin
    Hey @Jess All you need to do is click the edit product pencil icon to the right side and you can edit any part of the promo setup
    thanks
  • Is there a way for us to be part of the Amazon Review Club AS REVIEWERS?

I want to help and receive almost-free products too!!

Thanks,
    Coya
  • Hello Everyone!! I have to say that I love the Review Club.... I think that it is unique and we only need a couple of adjustments. Here are my thoughts that might be useful:

- I get a lot of requests of people without a profile linked. I think that it is very important for us and for them, that they MUST put their profile link and confirm it somehow (so they don't lie and put the profile of another person) before they are able to ask for promo-codes.

- we as sellers should be able to have a kind of a list of the people that we send the promocode to, and to see if they left a review or not. They need to put the link of their review and we as seller should be able to see that.

- it would be cool that the reviewers get "points" for every single product that they get from the Reviewer Club and that they effectively summit the review (and maybe the average of days from the moment that they received the promocode). That will give us as sellers a better idea of which reviewers are doing their job as they are supposed to. We don't want to give away products to users that are not going to leave reviews, right?

that's it so far.... thanks a lot for this awesome tool!

Coya
  • I have been watching private groups on amazon, and there is a ominous trend lately that people are gaming the system - signing up to get individual codes for private promo offers then stealing inventory. Don't know if it is hacking for the master code or what. See below:

Dear reviewers, we are sorry but we need to let you all know that somebody from the group took most of the codes, and also placed orders for more than 10,000 usd in products, It's sad that somebody from the group acts like that. We will place a new promo soon for all the honest reviewers.
    It is only a matter of time before they go for review sites themselve @Erik, you might start looking ahead with an IT person to put security measures in place.
  • Hey Amber,
    I've yet to see proof that these merchants (from the other review groups you mention) are not just simply forgetting to make the promo's private.

I've followed what you've mentioned as well, the claimed group of "korean hackers".
    1. They are definitely only targeting individuals who offer "100% free" promos.
    2. They then are scraping Amazon (not the review groups, but actually Amazon) to find where people have forgotten to hide the promos from the page.
    3. Lastly, after that they have a bunch of their fake dummy accounts "purchase" all of the orders at once.
    It's some nasty stuff for sure, which is why all reviewers MUST hide the promo codes from the active listing on Amazon.
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    Noticed at least 3 different sellers with my review products re-selling them on Ebay today.. any way to kick them out of the review group? The have decent sized ebay stores, shouldn't be that hard to track down. Looks like they are selling heaps of products from this review club
  • I noticed the same but on my Amazon Listing.... the guy is called New Valley Products. Here is his seller profile: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_1?ie=UTF8&asin=B00Y1PMEY0&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=AFGTATRUTFMBZ

he is getting products at a very low cost and then he hijack our listings and offer our product for less money than us.

What should we do?
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    @coya ahh that's annoying - I dunno how to deal with the Amazon resellers. Mine were all from Ebay. Surprised at the amount out there already.
  • Hello, I have created a campaign to get reviews for a product that has a parent and children listed. I have set up the Super URL linked to the parent ASIN. I just want to check that the Super URL will be used in the campaign - it is impossible to see when I am a setting up the campaign ! Does the super URL I have created for a particular ASIN automatically get assigned to a give-away campaign set up for the same ASIN?

Thanks
  • Another good idea would be to add a SEARCH BAR for the website that the customer use to ask for the coupons... that will make is much easier to find the deals that they want. Thanks!
  • jahm said:

Hello, I have created a campaign to get reviews for a product that has a parent and children listed. I have set up the Super URL linked to the parent ASIN. I just want to check that the Super URL will be used in the campaign - it is impossible to see when I am a setting up the campaign ! Does the super URL I have created for a particular ASIN automatically get assigned to a give-away campaign set up for the same ASIN?

Thanks

Yep. Your Super URL that you created is automatically used @jahm
  • How come people are still getting their inventory wiped out because of using mass coupon? What happened to the one-time use coupon feature? Is i working on not?
  • @uppercity The one-time single use coupon is working just fine! I use it myself.
    The problem (rare) is that people didn't follow instructions, so they made their master promo code public. Which of course will not end well.
  • Another thing that is very important to add, is a way of verify that the profile that the reviewers enter is really their profile and not one that they picked up from the Hall of Fame (today I received a coupon request from the NUMBER 2 reviewer in Amazon.... mmmmmm.... rare no?)
  • SammySammy ✭✭
    edited June 2015
    @coya now that you mention it I think this is a massive problem, I gave him a coupon today haha. So these profiles aren't verified in any way?

I've given out coupons to about ~10 'top 100 reviewers' in the last month. None of them have left a review, just realised it's probably people picking a random profile from the top reviewers.

Also is there some problem lately with the reviewer links leading no where / not displaying their correct stats?
    I'm getting close to 50% leading to dead links / 404 pages
    Or a lot requests shows 0 reviews inside amztracker, but when I click on their profile links and they actually have a big review history. Here's what shows, but when I click their profiles all of these had a long history of reviews.

Only seen this happening in the past week or so, annoying because I can't scan through the requests.
  • It's all been very annoying. We've seen an uptick in this some.

We're going to get these new updates out as soon as possible to combat it. Soon guys!!!
  • Hi everyone!!

Today I received a request for the second time of an awesome reviewer that got my product 15 days ago and left an amazing review.

I am afraid that if I don't keep track of every single profile I will be giving more than one promocode per user.

Any comments?

Thanks,
    Coya
  • Hi @Travis_Jamison , how are you?

Do you have any news regarding our last comments?

Cheers,
    coya
  • If i forumulate the campaign in Amazon Review Club, may i ask if there is the upper limitation of no. of request? for example, i want to offer 150 quota to the reviewers. but can receive over 250 requests from my account for selection purpose? Thanks.