Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Submitting Reviews

Hi all. Am I supposed to be submitting a permalink to my reviews? On my Review Requests screen all I see is an option to click that says "I've reviewed this!." I'm asking because I saw on the Facebook page that other reviewers said there was a place to submit a permalink. I do see an option that says "Write Review," but this just takes me to Amazon. My Amazon profile link is in my account information, but I have never submitted a permalink to any review I have done here and I don't want it to appear that I am not completing my end of the deal. When I finish a review I go to my review requests and click on "I've reviewed this!" and then that item disappears.

Comments

• When you press the "I've reviewed this" button a window should pop-up with a place to paste your permalink and submit. Make sure you have pop-up blockers disabled.
  • Oh no. What should I do? The items are gone now & that did not pop up.
  • edited July 2015
    As far as I know, once it's gone it's gone. I could be wrong.

Make sure you still do the reviews though. Hopefully they'll be seen by the seller and you won't have any problems.
  • I just put an exception for pop-ups in my browser for the website so this won't happen next time. I guess I will send the permalinks to the merchants and hope it doesn't cause too much of a problem. I order promptly & do most of my reviews within 3 days if I can.
  • Sending the permalinks directly to the seller is a good idea. You shouldn't have any problems.
  • I noticed also on the Facebook page that several people were saying they completed their reviews but were receiving emails about not doing them, so this could be why. An email or something to let all the reviewers know about this issue might be a good idea.
  • I don't visit the Facebook page, so I can't comment on what is happening there. Personally, I have never received any emails about not doing my reviews.

• FYA said:

I noticed also on the Facebook page that several people were saying they completed their reviews but were receiving emails about not doing them, so this could be why. An email or something to let all the reviewers know about this issue might be a good idea.

That would be because our system just hadn't discovered them yet.