Hello I review products on Amazon for a few different companies regularly and I wanted to let companies selling on Amazon looking for reviews of their products what us reviewers look for.
1. Don't make me pay for shipping! I don't use Amazon Prime and when purchasing products for myself I always go over the $35.00 limit for free shipping. Please allow your coupon codes to work with other coupons if your product you need reviews for are under $35.00. That way I can combine your item with another product to review and push the order over the limit. I never ran into this problem before but here on AMZTracker I run into it very often.
2. If you want a specific feature of your product highlighted in the review let me know, while I try to be through when reviewing a product, a feature of the product you may want to extol the virtues of may not even be something I thought was important. On the flip side of this a feature you may think was unimportant to consumers may be the feature that stood out to me and I'll extol the virtues of that feature.
3. Give me a reasonable amount of time to craft a good review. It usually takes me about 2 or 3 days after receiving the product to get a review live on the site. This is due to other items I may have that I received first, time for me to familiarize myself with the product and test it out, getting some good pictures or a video showcasing the product's features if applicable and the actual writing of a good review describing how great your product is.
4. Lastly give me a way to contact you with questions I may have. I may have some questions on how to set a product up, I may have received a broken product, or one that slipped by quality control when it shouldn't have etc etc. You don't want this in your reviews and people love hearing in reviews when a seller is quick to respond to consumer problems.
5. Did I do a good job, or would you like something fine tuned? Let me know! My goal as a reviewer is to build a working relationship with you and become a regular reviewer of your awesome products. I'm more then willing to work with you so we're both happy!
I'm sure there's more talking points I could think of given some time, but I feel these are the most important issues for reviewers themselves. I know sellers trying to get reviews have issues of their own with people trying to scam them etc etc. But these points make your trustworthy reviewers tasks so much easier.