Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't view products as shopper

Every time I go to refresh new products I can only view one page of items. When I click go to the next page it says no products match your description. This problem just started yesterday. You can use the drop down and select all products but you can only view the first page because if you click next it will say no products available.

Comments

• To be exact it says "There are no products for the filters you've chosen" after You click see more one the next page big red button in the top right or bottom of the items.
  • ZetaZeta ✭✭
    dogman123 said:

To be exact it says "There are no products for the filters you've chosen" after You click see more one the next page big red button in the top right or bottom of the items.

I noticed this to, it's from the middle filter choice being deselected from page to page. I don't have a fix to move beyond the first page of items, but you can use the other filters to go thru categories.
  • Zeta said:

dogman123 said:

To be exact it says "There are no products for the filters you've chosen" after You click see more one the next page big red button in the top right or bottom of the items.

I noticed this to, it's from the middle filter choice being deselected from page to page. I don't have a fix to move beyond the first page of items, but you can use the other filters to go thru categories.
    Yea that is the exact problem. The filter always goes back to the black space that has nothing in it... So it just always makes you search for nothing..
  • @dogman123 @Zeta this issue seems to have been resolved. Thanks AMZ!