Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I got a voucher before vouchers ran out, ordered the item but there's a remove request button there.

ZetaZeta ✭✭
How do I submit my review so I'm credited on the site as reviewing it?

Comments

• I think it is a glitch. I always email the review link to the seller if I am not able to submit it on the website. I have had one upset seller yet :)
  • ZetaZeta ✭✭
    That was my plan but the seller's email is not showing up either. I also don't know if it will negatively affect a hidden score or algorithm on AMZ that may effect my future eligibility to review items.
  • Hey Zeta I'm having the same problem and was wondering the same thing with regards to it altering my score with AMZ and the score that the sellers see regarding how many products I have been accepted for score to how many I actually did a review for. ( if they see anything like that, I'm just guessing)

Even though I review every item, and add review link to AMZ request page and email seller if that option has disappeared.
    So it should be a 100% rate, but it could be a lot less this week As I think I have 5 items maybe more, where the I've reviewed that button has gone/disappeared.

So still unsure what to do too.
  • ZetaZeta ✭✭
    misspinky said:

Hey Zeta I'm having the same problem and was wondering the same thing with regards to it altering my score with AMZ and the score that the sellers see regarding how many products I have been accepted for score to how many I actually did a review for. ( if they see anything like that, I'm just guessing)

Even though I review every item, and add review link to AMZ request page and email seller if that option has disappeared.
    So it should be a 100% rate, but it could be a lot less this week As I think I have 5 items maybe more, where the I've reviewed that button has gone/disappeared.

So still unsure what to do too.

If you go back to your emails that tell you when you are selected the seller's email address should be in those emails. So at least you can contact the past sellers directly. For future seller's I'm not sure if we are just screwed or what if they can see scores.

• Hey Zeta, yes I have been doing that, emailing the seller to let them know the review is live.
    I'm just concerned over future sellers, as I don't know what the sellers see, if they see our review rate against how many products we have taken.

So say e.g I have been accepted for 20 products, but 5 products disappeared from the review request page, that would make my actual review rate at a lot lower than it actually is.

Even though the actual sellers know I left them a review, the system does not, as the 'I've reviewed that' button to add the review link hasn't been submitted for those 5 products.