Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazon won't let me review a specific item.

ZetaZeta ✭✭
All right so I received an item, tested it out, took pictures and wrote what I thought was a good review. 12 hours later it wasn't going to live on Amazon and had the tag (Hidden) in my profile. I had this happen once before because I included too many pictures so I deleted the review and was going to rewrite it and include fewer pictures. Now when I click the item's review link it just goes to a page of my yet unreviewed items and won't allow me to review it. Do I need to wait for Amazon's servers to update/purge, or did I do something to unintentionally screw over this seller from getting a review?

I never had this happen before and none of my other reviews are affected.

Comments

• Try hitting the tracking button if there is one. Sometimes that's the problem, it hasn't registered that you received the product yet (even days later)
  • ZetaZeta ✭✭

Try hitting the tracking button if there is one. Sometimes that's the problem, it hasn't registered that you received the product yet (even days later)

Just tried that, no go. When I click the review item button it just takes me to the page of unreviewed past purchases.

• Your review is under review with Amazon. If you had photos or videos it will take longer to approve and you will just have to wait for the approval email. It could take several days.
  • edited August 2015
    I have had this happen with several products with and without pictures. Not sure which rule I broke, if any. I'm not even sure that that's the problem. I'm also looking for answers because I definitely don't want to have a seller out of a review.
  • ZetaZeta ✭✭

I have had this happen with several products with and without pictures. Not sure which rule I broke, if any. I'm not even sure that that's the problem. I'm also looking for answers because I definitely don't want to have a seller out of a review.

Yeah I have a few hundred reviews done and I'm use to waiting for the "make sure he didn't upload nude pictures" wait of a hour or so. This time it's just weird and does cause me some concern as I'm not sure what the issue is or who would even know what the issue is.
  • ZetaZeta ✭✭
    Well after I sent some emails to Amazon, the review finally went live this morning.
  • i had this happen a few days ago. i had to contact amazon to approve the review. it was approved sometime tonight