Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did AZ change their algorithm or something?

I used the review group and got ~90 sales over 1 day. I haven't gotten the reviews yet, but obviously my rank dropped drastically. However, I haven't moved up at all in the searches despite my search terms being optimized to my best knowledge.

Any suggestions? Do I need to wait for the reviews to kick in?

Comments

• I'm so stupid -- I thought i set up my super URLs but I didnt :(
  • This would be proof that SuperURLs are still super important right? I keep reading that they are becoming less useful.
  • Sales still help you rank higher in general without a super URL in my experience- I think you just need more time man - it's not instant
  • Sales still help you rank higher in general without a super URL in my experience, not as well obviouslt but it should still help - I think you just need more time man, it's not instant
  • Sammy said:

Sales still help you rank higher in general without a super URL in my experience, not as well obviouslt but it should still help - I think you just need more time man, it's not instant

Yes! It's not instant. The Super URLS will help more, but it should work by itself too without them.