Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I rank my products on the top of list in AMZ Review Trader?

hi, I noticed that aside from the search engine, there is another standard when ranking the product. I want to know what that standard is and how do I rank my products on the top of the list. Thanks! :wink: )

Answers

• Depends how people are sorting the pages...

Look at the default sort method - That should give you a massive hint ;)
  • Haha what @Sammy said.
    But honestly we have sooo many reviewers browsing that site, they will find you no matter where you are.
    The real factor in getting applicants is price.
  • I sort by price, lowest first. Occasionally I'll look at the newest items, but that seems to "miss" some new and good items, and most of the newest items lately have been the "junk" 50% off or pay us $10.00 to review items, so I've gotten burned out on checking that. Put the price low and you'll rank higher on the "lowest first" sort.
  • I sort by lowest price first—if it's under $2 and looks interesting, I'll buy it. So I'd say pricing at, or under $2.
  • I added my first product as a seller in AMZ Review Trader (under $2.00) and the response has been tepid. I think the big problem is that some people search by category and my product isn't listed under any categories, just the main page where it gets mixed in with all the products so it gets lost in the massive list. My product clearly falls in either or both the beauty or health and beauty sections, but I never saw a way to add my product to a category. Who makes the decisions on whether a product gets listed in what category or even get listed in one at all?
  • I sort by newest and then I sort by lowest price first. I rarely go past the $1 page, there are far too many products.
  • scdayton said:

Who makes the decisions on whether a product gets listed in what category or even get listed in one at all?

This is automatically based on what category you selected for your product ON Amazon. Whatever category you're listed for on Amazon, you will be listed for on AMZ Review Trader.
  • scdayton said:

Who makes the decisions on whether a product gets listed in what category or even get listed in one at all?

This is automatically based on what category you selected for your product ON Amazon. Whatever category you're listed for on Amazon, you will be listed for on AMZ Review Trader.
    Well can someone please look at the code then Travis because it's not working. When I go to AMZ Tracker I can see my product listed as a product in Amazon's Beauty category which is correct. However I've run multiple campaigns to get reviewers and it has yet to show up in the Beauty category of AMZ Review Trader when doing a search by "expiry ascending". I created another offer for my product this morning for 1 day and I tried this search perimeter in the beauty category and again it's not showing up. I can however find it doing a search for "expiry ascending" in the "All Product Groups" category, but its buried so deep the odds of finding it are slim. I think I'd get a lot more people finding and requesting my product if it were found in the Beauty category using the expiration perimeter.
  • let's not forget that if you are selling an item that people are generally not interested in, you will not get a response no matter what you do...
  • If it is a pill/supplement of any kind you are not likely to have a great response.
  • No I don't have pills or supplements. It looks like they saw this thread and fixed the problem as my product started showing up in an actual category and my product requests increased dramatically as I suspected it would.
  • We actually didn't do anything (I was just about to). Sometimes the products don't launch to the review club instantly, so it might have just been a delay :)
  • It would be nice if you'd look into it anyway then because my produce never showed up in any category during my first launch so something is still wrong and it took hours later for it to appear for my next launch.