Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multiple seller accounts

What is best way to go about having multiple seller accounts. I want to venture in to selling completely different products.

Comments

• Hi Jeremy, does you have any news, they already approve your second account ?
  • I did this. It was not hard you just have to explain why and when you get approved make sure you tell them when you open the new account.
  • I did this. It was not hard you just have to explain why and when you get approved make sure you tell them when you open the new account.
  • gobiggobig
    edited October 2015

I did this. It was not hard you just have to explain why and when you get approved make sure you tell them when you open the new account.

Did you use the same legal entity for both accounts or a different one? If not, what was your reasoning that you gave amazon for needing the 2nd account?
  • I used a different legal entity for a different account. One entity had its products insured by the manufacturer and the other doesnt.