Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why do so many sellers still not allow their codes to be used with other codes?

I don't have Prime and really can't afford to but it. I love doing reviews but so many items I'm needing to pass up on since sellers are choosing not to allow their codes to be used with others. Is there a legitimate reason for this?

Comments

• I don't think that is the sellers? That is amazon's policy. It stinks but you can send amazon a suggestion. I know I have on that matter.
  • ZetaZeta ✭✭
    edited October 2015

I don't think that is the sellers? That is amazon's policy. It stinks but you can send amazon a suggestion. I know I have on that matter.

It's the seller's decision, Travis even made a guide in this forum showing how to allow their codes to be used with others. (I link sellers to it in emails often)
  • If that's the case than I'm disappointed that more sellers don't allow us to get more than one sale at a time because the amount of utter waste this creates is insane. We have to do a separate order for each item and then amazon sends them all in separate boxes. Now, we can say that we'll do the no-rush shipping so amazon will bundle more together but then it takes an extra week or so to get it, leaving longer times for reviewers to get their 'job' done. I've even had multiple discounts for items from the same seller in the same day that didn't allow me to combine.
    I still blame amazon because I don't think this should be something a seller should be concerned about. I am assuming most sellers don't even know this is an issue.
  • i agree with you guys nonsense
    hope sellers give us an answer saying why they don't allow to purchase with other products