It seems like almost every week I have someone asking what the best Amazon feedback software for Amazon sellers is. There isn't a perfect answer here, so instead of "giving you the answer", I'm instead going to provide some helpful links with details about each unique one.
If you're not already using one of these tools, then we highly suggest that you start soon. These tools are a super economical way to boost your number of product reviews, seller account reviews, and even help you keep your account healthy. Note* These are the "feedback request" management style software products that message your buyers post-sale to request feedback and to message any kind of directions or post-sale info that is needed. Many of them also support attachments such as ebook pdfs and such.
List Of Tools:
is one of the newer kids on the block, but is a super solid product. This is one of Travis' favorites simply because the owner of it (James Amazio) is a big Amazon seller himself. Giving him "Skin in the game" to know what is needed most.Perks:
- A FABULOUS modern interface making everything look incredible.
- Works in the US, UK, France, Spain, Italy and Germany
- Easy to use email templates, and unlimited customization
- Includes an analytics feature
- Emails optimized for all devices (mobile, tablets, desktops)
- Probably the least expensive option available
(from eComEngine) has been around for a really long time, and has proven to be a solid choice for sellers that they can depend on. Perks:
- Longtime service that is dependable
- Was the first software to offer its features in the UK markets
actually offers a few different products, and people forget sometimes that it offers a feedback request feature. Bqool has been around for a long time as well. A possible downside with them is that they appear to require plans to be billed annually
. That might be a bit of a pain for brand new Amazon sellers on a tight budget. Perks:
- Works in lots of Amazon markets: US, CA, UK, DE, FR, IT, ES
- Has a robust feedback management tool (not feedback request, but notifications on negative/neutral feedback for products/sellers)
- Buyer Blacklist Management
4. Feedback Genius
is another of the very established tools. This software is a staple for MANY Amazon sellers. They have an easy to use backend, and have lots of great customization options. Perks:
- If you are a VERY small brand new seller they have a free plan you can use to get started
- They support the Amazon.mx (Mexico) market, which seems rare.
- Klaviyo - We don't have too much info on this, but we have heard that advanced sellers who have a robust multi-channel system going on use "Klaviyo" with success.
- Mr Feedback
- Salesbacker - The owner of this seems to run in Amazon seller circles and was on the respectable Amazing seller podcast, which is usually a good sign.
Hope this helps! Enjoy!