I wanted to startup a discussion on negative reviews on your amazon product listings.
I’d like to show you exactly how AMZ Tracker can help to track these bad reviews. Then talk a bit about the reviews themselves and how to deal with negative ones.
First off we all know that reviews are a very important factor in both rankings and sales in Amazon. The reviews are one of the things that make Amazon such a site from the consumers point of view. As a merchant, we need to try our best to please our customers, get good reviews, and sell more.
To help with keeping on top of your negative reviews we have added the ability to track them inside AMZ Tracker. This is one of my favorite features we have added as it saves a ton of time. This process as you may well know used to be fully manual, visiting each product page, checking and responding to your new negative reviews.
Here is a quick guide of how to use the review tracker feature inside AMZ Tracker
- Make sure the product listing is already being tracked
- Click the heart icon for the product you would like to track reviews for
- Red heart = reviews enabled
- Now click the heart icon in the header to go to the review tracking dashboard.
Now when you login to AMZ Tracker you will see a notification next to the heart icon on products that have new negative reviews since you last logged in.
By going to the review tracking dashboard you can track and deal with all the bad reviews for all your products in one place.
Here you will see a list of all the negative reviews. It will show at quick glance the product, star rating, and date.
- By clicking the title of the review or the arrow icon you can open the review in amazon and respond to it right there.
- By clicking the person icon to the right you will open up the reviewers amazon profile and be able to see all their previous reviews.
I hope this helps you with using the review tracking feature of AMZ tracker. Please post any questions you have at all in the comments below.
I will post updates here if we change or add any features to the review tracker.
How do you respond to negative reviews?
What’s the worst review you’ve ever had?