Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anything we can do about crappy sellers?

I was accepted to review a belt tonight. I thought awesome I need a new belt, go to buy it off of Amazon it's for 1cent on there with $9.99 Shipping the promo code? Takes off one cent. Want to know why you suck on Amazon? Because you do shit like that seller.

Comments

• I had the same happen on a belt in the UK not sure if it is the same seller, but I just reported it to AMZ and hit the hide button. It is not nice to do that to folk and I feel it is really bad business practice, when there are so many great sellers who wouldn't dream of doing such a thing.
  • just open the item on the review request and click cancel request and contact the seller ant tell him you're an idiot.

that happen too with a pair of sunglases that they give for review in 2.70 $
    but they cost 1.70$ plus 1$ shipping fucking idiots..
    they have to regulate and verify the items before they go live on the list for review
  • evolve said:

just open the item on the review request and click cancel request and contact the seller ant tell him you're an idiot.

that happen too with a pair of sunglases that they give for review in 2.70 $
    but they cost 1.70$ plus 1$ shipping fucking idiots..
    they have to regulate and verify the items before they go live on the list for review

Oh I do, I write something silly like if they want 10 bucks for shipping I demand a thousand to write the review.
  • There's a cancel request button??? where???? I've been using the report an issue button to cancel my requests!!!
    *Honest Reviewer* - My Amazon Profile
  • AliKatAliKat
    edited October 2015
    i agree about the crap sellers.. check this one out:

Item listed on AMZ Review Trader for $19.20 (68% discount of Amazon price of $60) I was approved so I went to go and buy it on Amazon, and what do you know, it was on sale from the orginal price of $60 to $24.99 --- So my review will only save me a little over $5. Slightly misleading... I've found so far that most sellers put the current asking price in the Value field. Either this seller is being sneaky or is just confused.

*Honest Reviewer* - My Amazon Profile
  • What about this one that was posted on reddit earlier today.. bargain!

• :D Ha Ha that last one made me actually laugh out loud. Christy. Very good fine. :D
    Did you get it in every colour, what a steal.....!!!!!!!
    Exactly the same Price....Its Priceless..!!!
  • Sorry for laughing to all those who are really annoyed over all this pricing stuff.

I have got a tad wiser to the little tricks/illusions of a fantastically priced deal,
    I now always check out the product on Amazon before hitting request to review.

So I copy and paste the product name on the advert on AMZ into Amazon search bar.
    8 times out of ten the product will show up as the 1st item.
    A few take a bit more searching.
    (So I don't use the "show on Amazon link" on AMZ as this hurts sellers conversion rates. )

And then you can check the price out before requesting.

Have a Nice Day Reviewing Everyone..!!! It's All Good Fun...!! :):#:)
  • Well, I suggested the "report Abuse" button on the order pop-up but there was no response to the suggestion so I guess the only real solution to crappy sellers is don't buy from them and let the Darwinism of Sales eventually take effect. There is always going to be 3 more waiting in the wings though. The best solution is just to accept that there are things that we cannot control and the the PTB here don't seem to feel any urgency to change either and get used to just ignoring them. Pick your price threshold, sort by price and go from there.
  • http://community.amztracker.com/discussion/757/5-289-products-removed-from-the-review-club-today

@Zeta We're going to be adding in some new features soon so you can report them easier too.
  • ZetaZeta ✭✭
    edited October 2015

http://community.amztracker.com/discussion/757/5-289-products-removed-from-the-review-club-today

@Zeta We're going to be adding in some new features soon so you can report them easier too.

Thank you, I understand the reviewers are not bringing in money to your site and our function is very limited to the overall AMZ program but I thank you for this support.