Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discount price coming up more on Amazon?

Hello, this is my first post here so I'm sorry if this has been discussed before.

I've been reviewing for a few months or so, most of the time the discount price on Amazon review trader is the same price I get on Amazon, sometimes it comes up less than what it says I will get it here for. Recently I got excepted to review a product and it said I would get it for
$17.99, but when I went to buy it on Amazon it came up at $36, I emailed the seller (haven't heard back yet) to see what's going on. I really want this product, it's a toy for my son and I already showed him the picture of it and he's really excited about it. Can someone help me understand how this is happening? I have no idea how Amazon review trader works on the sellers end.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Easy you came across one of the shitty sellers on AMZ.
  • You really shouldn't show your son anything in the future before it's ordered - it's fairly frequent that codes won't work. Getting an email doesn't necessarily mean you'll end up with the item.
  • I used the promo code but it brought the price down to $37 instead of $17. On Amazon review trader it said the price would be $17.99 for the product, but with the promo code it's coming up at $36.
  • Yeah I know that now, we are gonna buy it for him regardless. I found the same toy on zulily for around $25 so I will prob just end up ordering it from there.