Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dumbest Question Ever . . .

Hi, if you can't tell . . . Damon the Noob here.

So, I am an AMZ Tracker member and have even put a product up for review (20 review requests in the first hour thanks very much!).

My question though is . . . how DO I become a reviewer as well? Seems like a great way to get some good deals and give back a little in the process with mutual admiration society reviews. I mean, where do the reviewers get all the product review requests AT exactly?

I have a feeling this is like me staring into the refridgerator and yelling to the wife "Honey, where's the mustard?!" and then she comes over, casually reaches in and grabs it from right in front of my face . . . . but it is what it is.

Snark welcome and fully expected . . . um, but with an answer thanks? :)

Comments

• ChristyChristy
    edited October 2015
    No dumb questions! Always better to ask :)

I am only a reviewer - but can you not sign up from the home page just as a reviewer? If you log out completely, and then go to the front page, you should see a button indicating reviewer sign up. All you need is an email address and your Amazon profile link and you can get started.

Since you may want to list your reviewer email on your profile publicly at Amazon later, for sellers to get in touch with you, you may want to create a new gmail or similar address just for reviewing, as unfortunately after a while it can accumulate a bit of spam.
  • I think that might be what I'm trying to figure out. The "home page" for me is this forum, or the login to my seller account. Can you give me the link for the home page that you signed up for as a reviewer?

Thanks!
  • edited October 2015
    Hey @damon1212
    AMZ Tracker is our seller side software. To be a reviewer go to AMZ Review Trader.

@Christy Amazon deleted all emails shown in profiles. It's no longer allowed.

Cheers!
  • ChristyChristy
    edited October 2015

Hey @damon1212
    AMZ Tracker is our seller side software. To be a reviewer go to AMZ Review Trader.

@Christy Amazon deleted all emails shown in profiles. It's no longer allowed.

Cheers!

@Travis_Jamison
    Are you sure? I was under the impression they no longer show if you were logged out. Considering I had 10 direct email offers yesterday, and 5 today, I'm not sure how they would be getting my email otherwise. Perhaps the UK is behind the times. Browsing the top ranks in the UK - I still see peoples emails. In fact, I just went to the USA top rankings too.. You have to click "send an email" and then it reveals the email address for me just fine as long as I'm logged in.
  • Ahhhh. . . .ok. I actually found that but thought maybe it was a different group, because I could not find the product that I have up for review. As I mentioned I have 20 requests for that currently. Is that the limit? I did find it odd that I got 20 so quickly but no more than that.