Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sellers you need to check your emails, especially the ones you provide for reviewers.

For the second time in about a week I had to give a product I reviewed a low rating. (One a 3 star and another a One star). The 3 Star Item was missing a featured item displayed in the listing and the second was broken and unusable. Both times I have emailed the contact email given detailing the problem and who I am and received no response after 48 hours in business days.

I'm here to give honest reviews and if you're trying to improve your business treating reviewers/customers with silence isn't a good way. Just because I was lucky enough to get chosen (Which I'm always beyond appreciative for), my responsibility is to provide honest reviews. Yes it's more work for you as I'm not a paying customer but I'm one of the tools you have to get customers and my experience is theirs.

Sorry I just had to vent and explain why if potential vendors look at my profile and want to skip over me because they may see 1 star reviews why those reviews are there.